Tyler Technologies | Renton, WA
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Implementation Consultants to work with our clients hands on in various parts of the country. In this exciting role, you will provide onsite training to new and existing clients on our Microsoft Dynamics® AX enterprise resource planning software.
- Provide onsite consultation and training to clients for both new and existing customers
- Train users in system set up, administration and maintenance
- Create user documentation when required
- Keep up to date on new functionality and learn new modules
- Conduct 12-15 days of billable training per month and maintain an organized training schedule
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and training skills
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and Microsoft Office products
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to travel extensively overnight to client sites throughout the U.S.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Knowledge of governmental accounting or payroll/human resources beneficial, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field, or comparable work experience