Software Support Specialist
Tyler Technologies | Renton, WA
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Software Support Specialist. In this role you will work with long-standing customers using our Utility Billing or Payroll software and learn many of the technologies that help our customers be so successful on our products. We're seeking an individual who is motivated to resolve technical issues, work collectively with colleagues and managers, to create a superior technical support experience for our clients. The ability to work in a team building and collaborative environment is integral to this position. Tyler Technologies is the largest software company in the nation focusing on software and technology services for the public sector. Following an increase in market value of more than 1000% in the past 10 years, we are expanding into international markets along with expanding within the domestic sector. If you are looking for a position with the potential for upward mobility within your career, we have ample opportunities for you to expand with us. Tyler Technologies has been named one of "America's Best Small Companies" by Forbes for eight consecutive years. We offer competitive compensation, a best-of-class work life balance.
- Monitor, manage, and investigate client reported issues with the goal to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
- Partner with development for resolution of client reported issues as necessary.
- Provide training to client end-users (via webinars) as necessary.
- Contribute to support knowledge base and online client community.
- Strong focus in providing high quality customer experiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of or familiarity with payroll or billing software preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers, and executives on technical and business issues.
- Experience providing high quality customer support in an environment where reliability and punctuality are highly valued.
- Strong organizational, project management, and negotiation skills.