Software Support Specialist is expected to continually grow and expand knowledge of the product.
- Your role in this position will be to identify, analyze, and deliver solutions to customers.
- Monitor and manage open customer cases.
- Use Tyler’s client management system to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
- May assist with writing estimates for software modification specifications and documentation of support processes.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with customers, managers, and executives on technical and business issues.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Strong organizational, project management, and negotiation skills.
- Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.